johnnyboys finds

johnnyboys finds

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Vintage 1960's Jr. Zither La Cetra Magica Deluxe (Italy) Harbert Italiana Milano




Occasionally I sometimes  do a fun ,you never know  bid  for the hell of it .This Jr. Zither was  the surprise result of one of those bids .I seriously didn't think I had a chance. This 1960's Jr. Zither La Cetra Magica Deluxe is complete and is in excellent condition,however the box is in rough condition.

The instrument measures in at just over 14.25"by 8.25" and is ready to play.It's rare to find one in this condition let alone complete.A need neat  little instrument that's fun for all.

    

1 comment:

  1. I have one too, I know it's been around since I was young in the early 60's. My mother kept telling it was a very expensive instrument and I wasn't allowed to play with it much. LOL However, mine measures exactly 14 inches by 8 inches.

    ReplyDelete